Steady and consistant work schedules, Reliable pay. Enjoy the great outdoors!
No experience necessary. Training provided. Weekdays. Starting pay $12 an hour with review in 30 days. Higher starting wage with experience.
Responsibilities include the following, and other duties may be assigned. Test and balance pool chemicals. Test water and add chemicals as needed. Clean and vacuum pool. Clean skimmer baskets. Clean pool filters. Skim pool with skimmer as needed. Brush down walls/steps/tile, etc. Communicate with supervisor any repairs that are needed. Leaves work area and truck in clean, neat, safe condition. Is vigilant, able to diagnose and report problems with pool equipment pads, leaks.
• Good attitude
• Punctuality, dependability is a must.
• Must be able to work on your own.
• Ability to comfortably lift and carry 50 pounds, perhaps multiple times in a day, and, at times, lift and carry 100 pounds.
• Preform repetitive bending, stooping, squatting motions, stand for prolonged periods
• Endure weather conditions (we work through rain and heat)
• Conduct regular pool maintenance (test and maintain water quality, adjust pool chemicals, Vacuum, Clean)
• Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisor, co-workers, and the customers.
• Employees will drive company vehicle. Must have transportation to and from warehouse in Ponte Vedra.
Education: High School diploma preferred; Technical Skills Preferred (but not required)
• Valid driver's license with a clean driving record. No DUI's.
• Must pass a criminal background check
• No illegal drug use (must be able to pass a drug test and be subject to random drug testing).